Flight of the Peacock
A Counted Cross Stitch Pattern
No Cloth, Needle or Floss Thread are included.
This is for a PDF bundle download.
You will receive:
- Two patterns;
one in color and one in black and white symbols.
- A floss color and number of stitches legend
PDF format requires you to have Adobe Acrobat or some program that can read PDFs installed on your computer in order to read the file. (Acrobat is a free program available from Adobe.)r
Pattern is charted for:
- Stitch Count: 192w x 298h
- Finished Size: 38.4 cm x 59.6 cm – approximately 15 inches wide
- Cloth: 10 linen thread/cm (But can be worked on any count fabric of any color using any stitch size.)
- # of colors: 27 Colors
- Designed for DMC thread using 2 strands. Full cross stitches only. No backstitching, specialty stitching or embellishments… unless you choose to do so.
There will be NO refunds for any digital download purchased through our site.
K. J. Joyner, otherwise known as Spearcarrier, creates cross stitch and beadweaving patterns for her own enjoyment. Many of them are from her own original artwork, as is the case with the pattern listed here. At other times she’s playing her autoharp, publishing books, and acting where directors permit.